Final Goodbye
Leaving home after staying for more than a year was not easy, for me it’s always hard because when you being comfortable at some place it’s really difficult to come out . But now you have to get out of your home for your student responsibilities and what you have assigned for. After covid-19 everything have changed, travelling became more hectic then it was before, I started my journey on 25th September on 11:30pm, my train was at 1:20Am but it needed to check in early because in station the passengers need to show there covid vaccine report and if they don’t have that they need RTPCR report for entry. After that I went to my platform,my train Yog nigari Rishikesh special tr was about to come on platform no-2, but while I was in the platform I saw a food stall and bought a fruitcake which I love most which I was planning to eat in the morning but ate the whole cake while I was in the platform, my dada (elder brother)bought me a another cake for the journey and after my train arrived within few minute train left Dhanbad station, I saw my mother was crying and was capturing photos on her mobile phone. I waved my hand and said final goodbye and came to my seat which was side lower where I thought will enjoy my whole journey, it was almost mid night and I was really tiered I went to sleep,after putting up my bedding on my seat.
But the worth mentioning story would be a kid name GoGo a 5 year old kid he was travelling with her mother, grandfather and with his elder brother Duggu, as I assumed by their conversation Gogo maybe was preparing for online exam for his play school science test, her mother gave him some piece of paper were there was written some question and answer, he was so funny because everything he know was easy! He was screaming the questions and answering them as EASY so after her mother asked why are you repeating Easy in every sentence so he answered “Jo mujhe aata hai wo easy hai” and everyone laughed. Those kids were also speaking in British English and their pronunciation was really good. You always remember those stories which really marked your mind by something memorable if the kids were being not my travel mate on this journey i think that would be the most boring journey I ever had in my life, after reaching Haridwar I felt relief because I finally will have some rest after so much hustle and bustle before my travel.
Comments
Post a Comment