Make it possible
Maybe it's difficult to remain happy forever when you know things are very ghastly around you. Everyday you wake up and interrogate yourself that why I am here! Why it should be me, but instead of asking why! We should try to concentrate on how we can overcome and therefore, I always reminisce, everyone,
there is nothing
impossible if you want it to make it
possible, but why do I always get let down by the things I do or where I stand?
Do I need to change anything or whether society needs to change their point of
view, huh! I don't know about society by rather judging myself by doubting why!
I focus on how I can improve myself more. A couple of weeks ago, I met my
pro-vice-chancellor sir for an upcoming meeting, I asked why we always get
stabbed by people we trust or when we try to do something better for people? He
answered- Beta, there will be always someone who will stop you or displease you
for doing good. They feel pleasure when they demotivate you but what you need
to do is to focus on your path, you are meant to go forward instead of looking
backward and regret not trying.
I believe there
will be always two doors two your destiny. One will be to look straight and
move forward while the second will be abundant with cries and regrets of not
lending yourself a chance to be strong when it's required. Hope always seeks
your ability to stand up after falling on the ground since when you fall down, you
know where you had been wrong and where you need improvement.
Well Done!!
ReplyDelete